While we’re busy with the holidays and spending time with our families, we’re also slowly rolling on with our development plans. This means we’re constantly looking at what needs to be done to further improve our protocol before the DAO is fully launched at the end of March of 2021.
Announcement: With gas fees being what they are, we have something very exciting for the community of Absorber traders! Starting from today, we are officially partnering up with the Ethanol token (ethanoltoken.com), a cash back rewards system that has three main perks for holders:
- Cash back rewards on Eth gas fees. That’s up to 100% cash back on your gas fees spent on each and every transaction. The best part? You can even use it with any other token, although the benefit being is highest on tokens like Absorber.
- Scheduled transactions. With the Ethanol token, you can schedule transactions and set gas fees accordingly. You can even schedule transactions for when gas prices dip.
- Guaranteed transactions. No more wasted fees on failed ones! With this perk, the Ethanol token makes sure your transactions go through or they give you your gas fees back.
So, you probably wonder, how do you take advantage of this? Well, it’s simple: you just need to hold $ENOL. Read below where we explain how to do this step-by-step!
How you can take advantage of $ENOL, the Ethanol token, to pay less in gas fees
- First, you need to register under the $ABS deployer. With your Ethereum address ready, head over to $ENOL’s website by clicking this text. Put your address in the top field and click the button to register. You’ll see this on the website:
- Once you’ve done that, look at the chart below and decide which tier you want to be in. When you’ve made your decision, head over to Uniswap and buy some $ENOL by clicking this text.
3. You’re done! Now that you’re a holder of $ENOL, you’ll be able to be a part of their wonderful community where you can vote and stake (coming soon) while earning rewards for buying/trading tokens like $ABS. Visit the Ethanol token by going to the app (click here) or to the main website (click here).
Finally, if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with them in their Telegram channel.
Happy trading & happy holidays!